Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What I had to eat today

First thing I had was an apple and a glass of water around noon before I went to the gym. After I worked out I had a generous helping of hamburger helper lasagna yum yum washed that drama down with the last itty bit of my whole milk... bummer. Next up was dinner didn't know what in the world to have so I started small with a little sandwich, ham and cheese (Double Cheese), decided to wipe it all up with a sprite, almost had a grape soda but saw the sprite last minute duh. Got done with the sandwich knew I wasn't satisfied tried to have a few cheezeits wasnt workin for me so finally went back downstairs got some welches grape juice then SNATCHED up some cheerios real quick HONEY NUT gobble gobble dinner complete.

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously laughing so hard and my kids are wondering what the deal is. Im so glad you are on this thing! love ya keed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no tasty miller lite, donated by your sister's awesome coworker?!

    ReplyDelete