Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How I did work at Cheddars.

Had a good workout earlier then thought how can I possibly ruin all of this good work I just did at the gym so I called my parents said what are ya'll up to they said goin to dinner I said LETS GRUB HARD. Picked up my oldest sister Karissa gave her a hug and hand pound said LETS OWN THIS, she looked at me all confused I said you'll know what I mean soon enough. Anyways got to Cheddar's jumped out of the car real quick to survey my prey. Walked in headed straight to the kitchen told the chef to get ready he was about to cook something you should only make for parties of 25 or more he looked worried. Got to my booth looked around said THIS AINT GONNA WORK had to move to a bigger booth to accommodate. Pretended to look at the menu but everyone at the table knew what was about to go down could even see it in the waiters eyes he looked nervous. I looked at him the minute he walked up said BOY BRING ME THE SUPER NACHOS, he had the NERVE to ask me chicken or beef I just looked at him REAL MEAN and he said ok ok combo it is, I said you just saved your tip mister. Anyways decided to set the scene with a salad DRENCHED with thousand island thought to myself might as well have somethin in my tummy to hang out with the half pound of spinach dip I just owned. Anyways by this time the waiter got used to bringing out the dr peppers every three minutes told him he might as well bring me the whole machine becasue DADDY's THIRSTY! Next up comes the main event, my family says what in the world is that sound I said laugh out loud best believe thats a fork lift bringing me this drama they call dinner, they looked baffled. The rest of the meal makes me too emotional to talk about lets just say I'm not welcome at cheddars for the next 12 to 15 months.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny it ALMOST makes me forget that I was the only member of the family NOT invited. whatev...

    ReplyDelete