Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nobody's perfect.

Got up today like any other day, thought today is a new day lets turn over a new leaf and eat healthy. So that's how the day started, fast forward 13 hours I am in bed can't move feelin HEAVY, lets rewind and see how I got in this condition. Started the day off light on my feet coulda run a marathon easy, saw a bag of carrots in the fridge said VEGGIE TIME, had a glass of water couldnt have possibly felt better about myself. Moments later went to the gym with justin so we could GET JACKED, had a great workout looked at myself in the mirror a few hundred times all the while telling myself YOU DONE GOOD IN HERE. A few minutes later felt a little rumblin down under looked in the mirrow this time side profile thought duh theres ROOM TO SPARE AND I NEEDS TO EAT. Just then justin mentioned happy hour I said Justin you just TOUCHED MY HEART. We left I thought this is still gonna be fine I can just have a liquid dinner maybe a few chips splashy splash with the salsas BIG MISTAKE! Got to El Arroyo waitress said its 99 cent rita day guys, she was all excited, I said GET OUTTA HERE find someone prettier, felt like an episode of next she didnt make it off the FIRST STEP OF THE BUS! On deck was the hostess she looked ok I said HEY SWEETCHEEKS you better change your job description because me and my buddy are Thirsty and we WORK FAST. She got to work quick what happened next was what I like to refer to as the super bowl of chip eating, I won. Left El Arroyo feelin great went home for a nap woke up to what else HUNGER! Went downstairs whipped up two grilled cheese for an appetizer then PLOPPED down in my chair to rest up for the main event. Got in my car not knowing for sure what would happen next started singing Carrie Underwood remix TUMMY TAKE THE WHEEL, It led me straight to TACO BELL. With intentions of takin the grub to my parents house to doctor it up I went clutchtown with 4 plain tacos and what else but a DOUBLE BEEF BURRITO oh my. Got home with my prize got out the sour cream told the family to clear outta the kitchen its about to get ugly, they left, and it did get ugly. Two hours later here I am in bed THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment